Terms and Conditions
1. General information
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
This site is run and managed by Ecalypse s.r.o. registered in Czech republic. Registered address Havlickovo namesti 112/4, 130 00, Prague 3. Id. no. 247 03 753 (further referred to as “Ecalypse” or “Ecalypse.com”)
By “Product” we mean any software or informational product sold on this website.
All the content that is sold on this website is owned by Ecalypse. By purchasing or downloading any of the content on this website, Ecalypse is granting you the non-exclusive worldwide right to use that content according to terms and limitations mentioned when purchasing our product.
3. Refund Policy
Ecalypse provide a functional demo version for all of its products and guarantees that products that you buy are 100% identical with respective product demos in terms of functionality.
The purpose of the demos is so that potential customers have the opportunity to test our products in real life environment. We provide demo versions as a way to protect ourselves from fraud. Each customer has the opportunity to fully test our products before purchase.
Once purchase is made, we do not offer refunds on products sold as they are no retrievable.
In no event shall Ecalypse or be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ecalypse web site, even if Ecalypse has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Ecalypse. Our products are provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Unless otherwise stated, all SW licenses sold on this page come with one year support. Please refer to Ecalypse Support Transparency codex below for more information. This codex is part of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ecalypse`s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ecalypse does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ecalypse may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ecalypse does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials unless otherwise stated.
Ecalypse has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ecalypse of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Ecalypse does not provide warranty or guarantee on its products in any manner. Ecalypse does not guarantee that products sold on this website will function with any and all 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers. Browser and other compatibility should be tested before purchase. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with our products.
After we have successfully received your payment, your respective Product and related information will be emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 24 hours but usually happens immediately. Please ensure first you have checked your spam folder, If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us or as required by law, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may collect information related to usage of our software and the website where our software is installed. This information includes url, information about Ecalypse products installed and other non personal information related to how our SW is used. This information is collected to protect Ecalypse from intellectual property theft. Also, this information is collected to further enhance user experience and to improve our SW functionality.
12. Right of service
Ecalypse reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Ecalypse reserves the right to revoke any license provided to any client. In case license is revoked from the side of Ecalypse, client will receive refund of their original license payment. Stipulations of article 4 still apply.
By downloading any of our software or software presented on our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions.
Ecalypse Support transparency codex
At Ecalypse, it’s our aim to provide the best support to all our clients. Some of our products might come with free support or updates. While we try to do our best to help at all times, the following rules and limitations apply to such support.
- Our support can only be provided for unmodified latest released version of our software on your website. I.e. if the latest released version of our software is 3.1 and you are running 3.0, you need to update your software before we can provide support.
- While we try to do our best to help as fast as we can, we have a 3 business days SLA for free support. Note: As per our statistics, 89% of all inquiries get answered within 24 hours.
Here are a few scenarios in which we cannot guarantee to help you with in scope of our free support:
- fixing problems caused by other plugins or conflicts with them
Note: WordPress is an open system and as such includes a very high number of extensions and plugins whose quality is not and cannot be controlled or managed in an organized fashion. In such a case, it is inevitable that unforeseen conflicts will arise as each developer use slightly different standards and functions. It is not us, or the other developer at fault, it is the nature of the system. It is always best to stick with trusted compatible solutions and make sure they are so before setting up your website or spending money. We will provide compatibility fixing in scope of premium support.
- fixing and setting up other plugins (e.g. my visual composer stopped working, my form does not work)
- setting up your WordPress website, fixing it or any parts or any other SW that is not produced by Ecalypse
- updating or fixing bugs in SW produced by Ecalypse which has expired license, has been modified by other party or is not up to date
- updating your website or your plugin for you, keeping back ups of your website or in any way bring back to life previous versions of software that you used that might have included our SW
- “Fixing” bugs that are related to user interface, especially where it is a question of esthetics which does not limit existing functionality (e.g. one milimeter of a field is not clickable while the remaining 95% of the field is clickable)
- creating any functions that do not currently exist whether this is related to visual or functional design. Please note, that new functions can be suggested. This can be related to not yet existing functionalities or functionalities that exist only in the back end but are not shown on the front end.
Note: all aforementioned scenarios can be taken care of in scope of our paid premium support